Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Yield: 2 servings
Baked Ham & Egg Cups
- 1/4 pound sliced ham (I used an artisanal ham from Whole Foods and it was amazing)
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place sliced ham in each muffin cup to create little nests.
- Add a few crumbles of goat cheese to each.
- Crack an egg in each cup.
- Top with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
*Note: Feel free to add fresh herbs. I was all out or I would've topped mine with some fresh scallions.