Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 6 servings
Baked Sweet Potato Egg Cups
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Peel and shred the sweet potato. Squeeze out the excess moisture.
- In a bow, mix the sweet potato, oil, salt, pepper and any other spice you prefer (I added a salt-free garlic seasoning).
- Press the potato shreds into each muffin cup to create little nests.
- Bake the sweet potato cups for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg into each cup.
- Top with a little salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with green onions.