Enjoy this healthy and delicious alternative to the traditional Easter treat!
Prep: 15 min
Freeze: 45 min
Yield: 6 servings
Chocolate Shakeology Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1/2 cup organic, natural peanut butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil, melted
- Thoroughly mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Form the batter into 6 balls and press each ball into a flat egg-like shape.
- Lay each egg on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place the plate in the freezer until set (about 15 minutes).
- In the meantime, mix the coconut oil and Shakeology in a small bowl.
- Remove the peanut butter eggs from the freezer and dip each into the chocolate mixture.
- Return the chocolate coated eggs to the plate, top with any remaining chocolate, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
*Note: Adapted from Detoxinista.com