Prep: 45 min
Cook: 0 min
Yield: 2 servings
Raw Pad Thai Salad
For the salad:
- 1 (14 oz) block extra firm tofu
- 2 zucchinis, turned into Zoodles
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 3 cloves of garli
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 inch chopped fresh ginger
- Drain and press the tofu for at least 30 minutes.
- While to tofu is pressing, layer the zucchini, carrots, pepper, onion, cabbage, and edamame in two bowls.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes.
- Top bowls with tofu, green onion, hemp seeds, and sesame seeds.
- Serve with dressing.