Looking for a fresh dessert to serve this Summer? Well this is it!
Thick watermelon, creamy cashew cream, fresh berries, and shredded coconut make a healthy Summer treat!
Prep: 10 min
Yield: 2 servings
Watermelon Pizza with Cashew Cream
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 1 round slice of watermelon, 3" thick
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Slice the watermelon round into 6 pizza slices.
- Put slices back together to form a circle.
- Spread cashew cream on watermelon round.
- Arrange berries on cream.
- Top with shredded coconut.