Hello, dreamy! I've been waiting for you!
In my humble opinion, cashew cream is the best kept secret! Use this delicious dairy alternative on fruit, desserts, french toast, or as I like to do, spoon it from the blender and into your mouth! ;)
4 hr 5 min
Soak: 4 hr
Prep: 5 min
Yield: 4 servings
Raw Vegan Cashew Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak the cashews in 1/2 cup water for 4 hours or overnight (at room temperature).
- Drain the cashews and place in blender.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Store extra cream in an airtight container in the fridge.