Stay full and energized with warm bowl of goodness.
Prep: 3 min
Cook: 2 min
Yield: 1 serving
Almond Berry Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond butter (no salt, no sugar added)
- 1 cup fresh sliced berries
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Mix oats and water.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir in almond butter, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Top with cinnamon and berries.
- Drizzle honey on top if added sweetness is desired.