Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Split the squash in half (lengthwise) and scrape out the seeds.
- Line an oven tray with aluminum foil.
- Season the inside of the spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place squash flesh side down and roast for 30 to 40 minutes (depending on size) until fully cooked. A knife should easily pierce the squash when finished.
- Remove tray from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Use a fork to scrape out the squash into long threads.