- 1 English cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups Organic Very Veggie juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 Limes, cut into wedges
- 1 Avocado, cut into chunks
- Roughly chop the cucumber, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onions into 1-inch cubes.
- Put each vegetable separately into a food processor (or blender- which is what I use) and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not overprocess or you will have mush!
- After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, veggie juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Mix well and chill before serving.
- Top with cilantro, avocado, and fresh lime juice for a real treat!
*The longer gazpacho sits, the more the delicious it will be!
Adapted from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook