My Thanksgiving Menu Preview
Happy Turkey Eve!
Who is pumped for a Thanksgiving feast?! I am!
Sean and I are hosting Thanksgiving dinner for my family this year. But don't worry, this ain't our first time at the rodeo! We love leftovers, so we actually cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner for ourselves every year (hello, gluttony)! However, we've never hosted anyone on the actual holiday, so were' super excited to share our clean-er Thanksgiving delicacies with others!
Here's what's on our menu:
- Free range turkey (brined for 3 days and then rubbed with an herb butter)
- Pan gravy (made with roasted root vegetables and NO flour)
- Cornbread and sausage stuffing (not the healthiest option, but it's NOT out of a bag or box!)
- Mashed cauliflower (a healthy alternative to mashed potatoes)
- Skinny sweet potato casserole (all the flavor, minus the marshmallows)
- Green beans with crispy shallots (no cream in this dish, plus homemade crispy shallots instead of pre-packaged fried onions)
- Homemade cranberry sauce (sweetened with orange juice and fresh pineapple chunks)
Get a FREE PDF with All my Holiday Recipes:
I'm putting together a little cookbook of sorts to share the food love (because these recipes will also make perfect Christmas dishes)!
If you are interested in getting a free PDF of my Healthy Holiday Recipes complete the form below and I'll email it to you this weekend.