Fruit Pizza with Nutty Chocolate Crust
Fruit, coconut whipped cream, fresh berries, and a no-bake chocolate "cookie" crust make this a perfect summer treat!
Total Time: 20 min
Prep: 10 min
Chill: 10 min
Yield: 4-6 servings
Fruit Pizza with Nutty Crust
- 1 1/2 cups soft pitted dates
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup Coconut Whipped Cream
- Toppings such as: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries.
- Line a circular dish, pizza pan, or pie dish with parchment paper. (See how I fit my cake stand below.)
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, pulse the dates, almonds, coconut, and coconut powder until broken down.
- Add the honey and almond butter and process until it comes together.
- Form the mixture into a ball.
- Wet your hands and press the mixture onto your lined dish/pan until evenly distributed.
- Place the crust in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Spread the whipped cream on the crust with a spatula and top with fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.