Total Time: 20 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 5 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 medium to large head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup English cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower florets into a food processor or blender (I use my blender and it works perfectly!). Pulse until the cauliflower is the consistency of rice, stirring with a spatula as needed. Don't over-process or you will have mush.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your cauliflower rice to the large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly. Tweak flavors as needed.